Incredible landscape shape your experiences.
Experience the forces that shaped this incredible landscape and also shaped the wine in your glass, the beer in your bottle and the whisky in your cup; forces that can only be found in this corner of paradise.
Safe. Sane. Travel.
Do you want to enjoy the finer things of life? Congratulations; you found it. Enjoy boutique wine, weed, beer and whisky found only here in Oregon. The weather, views, and libations make for an unparalleled experience. And we are here to get you around safely. So, “Hey, let’s do this.”
- 100% custom tour. You go where you want when you want.
- Pick-up and Drop-off at your Downtown Portland Hotel.
- Light breakfast, coffee, tea and pastries.
- Your personal chauffeur. Highly qualified driver/guide.
- Travel in luxury SUV's and air-conditioned vans.
- Oregon snacks and refreshments throughout the tour.
- Games and activities for your children.
- Wine, beer and whisky tasting fees at select locations..
- Comprehensive commentary and great stories.
- Season | Year Round
- Duration | 8 hours
- Tour Rate | $145 per person, Children under 12 $95 per person.
- Age | 4+ (some activities are for older children and adults)
- Start Time | Your Choice - Start early or sleep in, we start when you want (note: start times are subject to any reserved activities and need to be set at least the day before).
Itinerary | The day starts with coffee, tea and pastries on us. If you prefer we can start with Breakfast and a walk around McMenamins Edgefield. This is when we plan and schedule your day’s activities.
Activities | Your Choice - Nature walks, waterfall viewing, wildlife viewing, whitewater rafting, kayaking, horseback riding, windsurfing, fishing, wine tasting, beer tasting, Mad Hatter Tea Party, museums, zip-lines, golfing and many more ...
Interests | Adventure, geology, wine, beer, whisky, Columbia Gorge waterfalls, glaciology, volcanoes, Columbia River, botany, history, culture, culinary, to name a few.
Options | Many of the optional events are free. Just let us know you want to include them. The only thing you need to consider is the time it will take. Others, such as whitewater rafting, etc. do have both a fee; generally an age restriction and time consideration.
How to create your own custom tour.
- Choose a tour from the right.
- Click Book Now Don't worry you are not buying the tour yet.
- Select the number of travelers, the date and below that enter your "Preferred Start Time" and click the red Book Now button to see the options.
- Select the options you want to add. If you want to do something that is not on the list you can add it to the notes and we will include it on your private tour.
- Confirm this is what you want to do.
- Complete the order form to reserve your tour.
- You only pay a $20 deposit to hold your tour date.
- We will confirm your tour and reserve your extra events. If for some reason your choices are not available we will contact you with some alternatives. If they don't meet with your approval we will refund your deposit. If the tour and extras are available we will make your reservations and contact you so you can pay the suppliers directly. Any cancellations are subject to each vendors policies which will be sent to you. They usually require at least 7 days for a refund.
- Have a question, give us a call we're here to help