[wc_row][wc_column size=”one-third” position=”first”] [/wc_column][wc_column size=”one-third”] [/wc_column][wc_column size=”one-third” position=”last”] Hiking, whitewater rafting, wind-surfing and other amazing activities are yours to experience. Come and get it. [/wc_column][/wc_row]
Your adventure powered by you. Let’s do this!
[wc_row][wc_column size=”one-third” position=”first”]
[/wc_column][wc_column size=”one-third” position=”last”]
Hiking, whitewater rafting, wind-surfing and other amazing activities are yours to experience. Come and get it.
Want more out of your adventure?
Adventures get you closer to the destination. We provide the equipment, the experts, and the opportunity, you provide the energy. Ready. Set. Go.
- 100% custom tour. You go where you want when you want.
- Pick-up and Drop-off at your Downtown Portland Hotel.
- Light breakfast, coffee, tea and pastries.
- Your personal chauffeur. Highly qualified driver/guide.
- Travel in luxury SUV's and air-conditioned vans.
- Oregon snacks and refreshments throughout the tour.
- Games and activities for your children.
- Wine, beer and whisky tasting fees at select locations..
- Comprehensive commentary and great stories.
- Season | Year Round
- Duration | 8 hours
- Tour Rate | $145 per person, Children under 12 $95 per person.
- Age | 4+ (some activities are for older children and adults)
- Start Time | Your Choice - Start early or sleep in, we start when you want (note: start times are subject to any reserved activities and need to be set at least the day before).
Itinerary | The day starts with coffee, tea and pastries on us. If you prefer we can start with Breakfast and a walk around McMenamins Edgefield. This is when we plan and schedule your day’s activities.
Activities | Your Choice - Nature walks, waterfall viewing, wildlife viewing, whitewater rafting, kayaking, horseback riding, windsurfing, fishing, wine tasting, beer tasting, Mad Hatter Tea Party, museums, zip-lines, golfing and many more ...
Interests | Adventure, geology, wine, beer, whisky, Columbia Gorge waterfalls, glaciology, volcanoes, Columbia River, botany, history, culture, culinary, to name a few.
Options | Many of the optional events are free. Just let us know you want to include them. The only thing you need to consider is the time it will take. Others, such as whitewater rafting, etc. do have both a fee; generally an age restriction and time consideration.
How to create your own custom tour.
- Choose a tour from the right.
- Click Book Now Don't worry you are not buying the tour yet.
- Select the number of travelers, the date and below that enter your "Preferred Start Time" and click the red Book Now button to see the options.
- Select the options you want to add. If you want to do something that is not on the list you can add it to the notes and we will include it on your private tour.
- Confirm this is what you want to do.
- Complete the order form to reserve your tour.
- You only pay a $20 deposit to hold your tour date.
- We will confirm your tour and reserve your extra events. If for some reason your choices are not available we will contact you with alternatives. If they don't meet with your approval we will refund your deposit. Any cancellations are subject to each vendors policies which will be sent to you. They usually require at least 7 days for a refund.
- Need help, give us a call for a free consultation
Your Private, Custom Adventure
Combine spectacular sights, history and great outdoor adventures, we have it all.
- Take photographs as we explore the area.
- Catch you lunch and cook it right on the spot.
- Visit the historic sites.
- Go whitewater rafting.
- learn how to kayak, windsurf, navigate stand-up paddle boards.
- Go horseback riding ... whatever you want to do.
Our experienced tour guides will share great stories and navigate you through your own custom adventure.
Want to add wine tasting, visit dispensaries, breweries and distilleries - no problem! Your own private chauffeur is at your command for a safe and same holiday.